Saturday, February 20, 2010

The Formers



Never really been the photographer that always took pictures of his girlfriends. I mean One ( The color image)of these images is of many that my ex and now good close friend and fellow photographer. We were in school in the photo department together. She was the easiest person to just use when needing a female model. Also, she was the only model that I think I will ever get advice, and lighting assistance from. The other just ended up as a drunken night with a camera, and was asked the " Why don't you ever take pictures of me, when you have so many of her"? Question. I think it was more of the booze talking and I said ok loaded up the Nikon and shoot some really ummm I would say bad photos. I used only the ones I thought were save-able.
I love shooting women for models and I always have used myself when it comes to men. I need to grow some balls and start asking around for people to shoot. It's good practice and the body is something that is always interesting to photograph.

2 comments:

  1. DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Find some undergrad fashion students - dude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH, I MEAN I AM NOT LIKE KEN I CAN'T JUST ASK WITH OUT SEEMING CREEPY. I AM SURE I CAN FIND SOME GALS. I JUST WANT TO DO MORE B&W BODAY STUDIES.

    ReplyDelete